William G. Witcher, Jr.
- Estate Planning
- Administration of Estates and Trusts
- Probate Disputes
- Business Planning
A member of the State Bar of Georgia and The Florida Bar, Bill is Chairman of the DeKalb Estate Planning Council and has served on various committees in the Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. Bill has also been named one of Georgia's "Super Lawyers" by Atlanta Magazine and holds the Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating.
Aside from his law practice, Bill is a member and past president of the Stone Mountain Rotary Club, and a member of the Emory Gift Planning Council. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Decatur-Family YMCA and Wesley Woods Foundation.
He is a frequent speaker on various Estate Planning topics at civic and professional groups including the Institute of Continuing Legal Education in Georgia. Bill has been a lecturer at the Business School at Georgia State University and a panelist at Emory University School of Law on the subject of Ethics and Professionalism.
Bill is especially proud of contributing over 500 hours annually to civic, charitable, professional and pro bono projects.
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- Business School from Georgia Tech
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Georgia’s “Super Lawyers” by Atlanta Magazine
- Martindale Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer at the Business School at Georgia State University
- Panelist at Emory University School of Law on the subject of Ethics and Professionalism
- Member and Past President of the Stone Mountain Rotary Club
- Member of the Emory Gift Planning Council
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of the Decatur-Family YMCA and Wesley Woods Foundation
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- The Florida Bar, Member
- DeKalb Estate Planning Council, Chairman
- Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, Fellow